Friday, November 14, 2008

NEW DAYE


A NEW DAYE is here! In my heart I still carry the name that is so part of who I am and what I am made of. My maiden name is DAYE. So yes a new DAYE is here.


Something made me pull more from the DAYE side of me yesterday. Flipping thru old pictures of growing up in Brooklyn and dreams that I believed in. In respect to still believing in those dreams, I wrote a lot yesterday. When struggles put you against the fence, rely on what was given to you - that special gift uniquely designed for you. I focused on my gift so much yesterday that I couldn't get work done - I had to just see where my fiction pen would take me......


I hope it takes me to a place where I can sit back in a cafe, with a laptop and creatively pay for my bills and pleasures..

2 comments:

  1. nothing you can't do Laura. when you're ready....i'll take that author photo (of you) for the inside jacket of your book :)

    ReplyDelete