Monday, November 10, 2008

35:30


Well, not a bad time for someone who didn't train for the race. I just knew I could finish...somehow:)


Great to see all of the folks who participated and how well organized it was. Met a 53 year old woman who was a newbie to racing as well. It was nice to share the stories of - why this one? Why now? The time is right for me - and I see this can be very addicting. Sometime today or tomorrow I will search for my next race and train this time and BEAT my 35:30.


I loved the open air, but a bug got in me - so I am red eyed and sneezing a bunch today - but at least my muscles are not sore:)

4 comments:

  1. congrats laura! great job. inspiration for the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dude - like ya'll are to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you sista, maybe I will join you on the next run, but I will be walking :-)

    ReplyDelete