Monday, March 23, 2009

FREEDOM

I haven't had the energy or the desire to even think about blogging. Shame that work has taken my brain waves some (on top of second gig and being wife/mommy)!

BUT....

Now we are in sunny Alabama visiting my father for his 78th birthday. My son is climbing all over his rocking horse watching Nemo, the guys (consisting off my dad, brother and husband) are at our house taking care of some pipe or something and me?? I am enjoying the sun and regrouping from great exercise this morning.

I am NOT turning on a blackberry (started becoming an addict-but caught myself before I sold the tv). I will embrace this freedom and do whatever.....

2 comments:

  1. did u watch braveheart recently? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your well deserved time in AL laura!!!

    ReplyDelete