Monday, December 1, 2008

UHHHH OHHHHH

So my son's slowly but surely discovering Christmas. Somebody named Chris Crinkled (as he calls Santa) and flying deers and OHHH - MOMMY I WANT A BIG DIEGO......YIPES!

I have to admit, I am excited that he's finally getting it -getting what? Commercialized?? Sure, I'll give into a BIG DIEGO and a few more of what he considers BIGGER things - but I will also do an economical stop at the dollar store cause at almost 3 years old, he's excited about tearing the paper and having that be the gift.

Most importantly, I will get him to understand the birth of Christ and everything else about the holiday that DOESN'T involve money. We'll be in Alabama for Xmas with Pop Pop, sipping on homemade eggnog (me and POP POP that is) and figuring out is Diego could really be an animal rescuer....

1 comment:

  1. Go Diego go! I plan on picking up a Giant Dora for my Mady.

    ReplyDelete